Friday, November 1, 2013

Jasmine's Halloween Party

There must be something about me being away that puts the kids into a party mood.
I just got back from Seattle on Wednesday and Jasmine was happily telling me about the Halloween party she's going to have on Saturday.

What???!!!

"Babah said ok!" While showing me all the handwritten invitation, which has my phone number for RSVP!

A phone call to Zaher, who was in KK at that time confirms this and asks me to check with McDonalds if they can host a Halloween party. 

After consulting with my party planner, we decided that it is better to have it at home as we don't know how many is going turn up. I guess it also gives a chance for Kamil & Dinah to decorated the house.

Honestly, I wasn't that confident that anyone would turn up since the last minute, handwritten invitation looks quite dodgy, but surprisingly, by Friday night, a few parents called me to RSVP!

So it was a mad scramble to get the party preparation in just 3 days amidst my work, the kids tuition & music classes!

But I must say my Party Planners were great and we managed to get the decor up and food ready on time.

It was just a smaill group, after devouring the Monster Meal, Zaher entertained them with Singing & Story telling competition.




No comments:

Post a Comment